Xmas Party - Pot Luck Sunday December 17th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Plans have change Matt B, Juan, and Matt P plan on attending.. so what do we need to bring Evan

Plans have change Matt B, Juan, and Matt P plan on attending.. so what do we need to bring Evan

Hi Matt - Glad you guys can make it! Regarding what to bring, we will *probably* have plenty of bbq for all of you, but I ordered the food based on the headcount I had at the time (and too late to bump it up now), so maybe it makes sense to ask you guys to bring your own "main dish" (maybe that's a burger or a subway sandwich, I will leave it up to you), and whatever side dish plus whatever you'd like to drink.

Like I say, there will probably be enough bbq for everyone, but I just want to make sure we're not running out first, based on the original order. So once everybody in the original headcount has had their fill, we can open it up so you guys can have some bbq as well, if that sounds OK?

I will PM you the directions to the house now (I don't think you've been here before), but it will look familiar to you as we're just south of Ali's place about a mile or so.

Any questions, let me know. See you tomorrow!

so we are a for sure, not maybe. our boys will be with us.

Larry -

You're welcome! It was great to see everybody. Thanks again for picking up the food.

Merry Christmas!

E&E

Thanks to everyone

Thanks for hosting Evan and Ellen! It was great seeing everyone!

Vince

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom