1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xmas Party - Pot Luck Sunday December 17th

Discussion in 'NM- High Desert Cruisers' started by LBBLC100, Oct 22, 2017.

1. LBBLC100

LBBLC100

Evan and Ellen are hosting this years Xmas party - Thanks guys!!

Sunday the 17th 3:30-4:00 pm

I would suggest we keep it the same as prior years. I will update this post as this develops.
    • Pot Luck
    • Main dish provided by host and paid by club (Rudy's)
    • Secret Santa ($15 gift value max)
    A tentative date of Saturday Dec 9th was selected for our Jemez xmas tree run. We need a host for this event as well.

Please post up if you would like to host this year's party. Thanks.

Larry

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017 at 7:04 AM
  2. LBBLC100

LBBLC100

Hey Larry,

Thanks for posting this up. Unfortunately, my wife said that we already hosted the Xmas party year before last, so you will need to find somebody else to host this year. Good luck.

Larry

Dumpolina and jstncse like this.
  3. evanz80

evanz80

Ellen and I will host the Christmas party on Sunday, December 17th at our home in the East Mountains. We are near the Zuzax exit, north of I-40, just about 1/2 mile south of Ali's house. I will post up directions in early December.

However, I have a favor to ask. If someone coming from Abq could pick up the food on your way through town, that would be extremely helpful and would save me a trip back and forth to town.

I would suggest Rudy's, as I have enjoyed that in years past for our Christmas party. However, I am certainly open to other suggestions.

Given that this is a Sunday night, we were thinking maybe starting the gathering at 3:30 or 4:00, to give people some time to find us in the daylight, and also for wrapping up earlier to get folks home for work and school the next day.

Please post up if you are planning to attend, so we can get a headcount for food, and also post up if you would be willing to pick up the food on your way through Abq. Looking forward to seeing everybody!

LBBLC100 likes this.
  4. LBBLC100

LBBLC100

How nice of you and Ellen. I don't mind picking up some Rudy's on the way. But we will need to leave that "tentative" since my travel in December is quite aggressive and I may not be able to make it.

Dumpolina likes this.
  5. Dumpolina

Dumpolina SILVER Star

Evan you're a hero! As this gets closer I am happy to help with anything I am able to.

LBBLC100 likes this.