Xfer rebuild bearing question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In middle of rebuild and have question about the roller bearings that go on the output shaft for the high and low gears. Do rebuild kits typically come with replacements? I can’t seem to find new ones with my kit. TIA!

Kits contain whatever the vendor wants to include. Buy the bearings separately if they're not in your kit

In middle of rebuild and have question about the roller bearings that go on the output shaft for the high and low gears. Do rebuild kits typically come with replacements? I can’t seem to find new ones with my kit. TIA!
Early transfer cases used roller bearings. Later cases don’t use rollers. You may have the wrong kit.

Get in touch with @cruiseroutfit and they can help you out with what you will/do need.

I'll be going through them when I start collecting parts to do my H55F and tcase rebuilds.

The answer is no. People say they dont go bad but if your rebuilding something wouldn't you want all new bearings. I bought mine from Toyota they are not cheap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom