x-SORs--I wanna see all your guys' rigs... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

theferg

SILVER Star
Threads
I wanna see all the new 80s and 100s and others that have just joined us... Post 'em up on the readers rides...
driving.gif

http://www.ih8mud.com/cgi-bin/readers.cgi

Ben,
Mine's all dirty and the new bumpers are all scratched up. Wait until I have a chance to clean her up, buff out all the scratches, and touch up rock rash on the sliders and the bumpers.

Junk will puke on me if I post pics of Pristine all beat up like she is right now. Yeah, right... ::)

-B-

sorry, i can't add me to the list -- when i try to, i get "Invalid characters in username" --

-- i can't fight it any more!

e

i will post mine in a couple of days,just finished 7 days in a row at work(79 hours this week) and have had no time to take any pics(just got a digicam)and have been xperimenting in the spareroom with my new bumper that i have no time to install........

UPDATE--DRIVEWAY SHOT NOW IN READERS RIGS SECTION--

still no ARB installed but maybe this weekend or next depending on the weather.

UPDATE--ARB IS NOW INSTALLED--UPDATE

Ok I will. I'll get a nice poser shot of my rig. :D

Heres mine before ARB and just ordered slee sliders today.
Sean

Dang B.
reg.gif
Mine's all dirty and the new bumpers are all scratched up. Wait until I have a chance to clean her up, buff out all the scratches, and touch up rock rash on the sliders and the bumpers.  

Junk will puke on me if I post pics of Pristine all beat up like she is right now. Yeah, right...  

-B-

:D

Mine's up

My 100 seris is up! Just gotta get a better picture.

-Matt

cruiser%20out%20by%20s-pit.jpg

OK so I met only one of the criteria.  I hope to have an 80 in the family to post soon....
P.S. Quit complaining about leaky roofs...you don't know what a leaky roof is until you have a 40 :D

Now that's what I like to see GA. Good deal. :D

You just picked that up a few mos ago right? Like Sep?

here was my 91 before it rolled over on moab rim trail my 92 pirated all of its goodies and will be heading back to moab in a few weeks for yotafari
Dave
now a 92 ome and 33's

sorry previewed and did not refresh the pic
Dave :beer:

The old 100 and the new 25. :D

Now that's what I like to see GA.  Good deal. :D

You just picked that up a few mos ago right?  Like Sep?
Dude-that was after maybe an hour.  It got to where you would've sworn it was brown  :dunno: :D.  GREAT fun.  That pic was actually from the first time I wheeled it, 3 days after I got my liscence.  I bought it in Aug, got liscence in Sept.  Its bone stock now, about to get lifted, tire'd and sm420'd.  The biggest prob with 40's is that I have to spend all my money keeping it running, instead of on lifts, tires lockers etc. My first club meeting tonight got me going, mine might as well be a heep compared to all the other guy's crusiers. :bow: I'll let you guys know as it comes along so you can wish you had a 40 too :D Don't worry there were two guys at the meeting with FZJ-80's, both had OME lifts, slee sliders, snorkel, ARB bar.  WOW first time i had seen modified 80's in person.  Damn cool.

here was my 91 before it rolled over on moab rim trail my 92 pirated all of its goodies and will be heading back to moab in a few weeks for yotafari
Dave
now a 92 ome and 33's
Shoot that 80 was sweet! To bad you rolled it. How bad was the roll? And was the truck badly damaged?

Wrench,
It was totalled out by my insurance company it took out the whole left side of the truck. So at that time I worked for my insurance comapny I didnt advise them of the lift and tires and bull bar and retained the salvage. I then bought my 92(bonus now I have better paint and leather seats) took all of the goodies and put them on the 92. so now the 92 looks like that shot but it is grey. Just for giggles here is the after shot of my 91.
Dave :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom