X-Bull recovery boards on blowout! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pardon if this is not the requisite spot, but I'm sure there are a lot of Mudders who've been wanting MaxTrax but put off by the $300 price. These X-Bulls tested the best consistently and these are their Gen 3 that fixed some earlier model breakage under extreme use. I've been wanting a set and paid $104 a week ago and was happy. Now these are $20 less - just for the orange. That's the color I wanted to help make finding them under snow and sand easiest. Cheers.

Ordered, with free shipping!

TY

Does it show where it’s made? Doesn’t say on the site.
Their winches are made in Australia, so the boards may be as well. However, 12% of the reviews on Amazon (235 out of 1954) are 3-star or less, with the primary complaint being the damn things broke in the first or second use…

Their winches are made in Australia, so the boards may be as well. However, 12% of the reviews on Amazon (235 out of 1954) are 3-star or less, with the primary complaint being the damn things broke in the first or second use…
Website says they've addressed the problem, but who knows. IDK, I just bought them to decorate my Tacoma because everybody else has them. :rofl:

Cool, I have been wanted them for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom