Wyoming guy hoping to get an FJ next week. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hopefully as of next week ill be the owner of a nice FJ cruiser. hopefully the color yellow.
i'm 22 yrs old and i live in wyoming. my buddy scott i work with told me about this site.

told ya i'd make an account scott.
i'll post pics of her as soon as i bring her home from the dealership.
:cheers:

Hopefully as of next week ill be the owner of a nice FJ cruiser. hopefully the color yellow.
i'm 22 yrs old and i live in wyoming. my buddy scott i work with told me about this site.

told ya i'd make an account scott.
i'll post pics of her as soon as i bring her home from the dealership.
:cheers:

congrats and welcome to the mud, you're stuck in it. :flipoff2: <<offical salute

congrats and welcome to the mud, you're stuck in it. :flipoff2: <<offical salute

now that's my kind of salute. going from serious street peformance car guy to offroad.

one for the future:flipoff2:

i've been doing much of that already. seems like a great community. i'm a forum addict so i'm sure u'll be seeing me around the boards ^_^

just an update... i now own a Voodoo blue FJ. i'm stoked. i'll post some pics tomorrow.

so much for waiting and seeing :flipoff2:

congrats, you did make sure to get the 4x4 option right?

right?

:cool:

so much for waiting and seeing :flipoff2:

congrats, you did make sure to get the 4x4 option right?

right?

:cool:

of course scott and that wasn't the suprise i was referring too for friday. but here's a pic of the new beast.

l_9547df4634a082c23f4fc54c8fabb2ba.jpg

Congrates on your new toy. A good buddy of mine who likes to anything off road had mixed feelings when I told him that I got an fj. But after wheeling with him and his disco with a two inch lift and some all terrains was very impressed. He is a mechanical engineer and like to push vehicles to the utmost extremes. He thought he could out wheel me but when I beat him he was in disbelieve. He now is looking for an FJ. But since he only buys salvaged vehicles it might be awhile!!! He likes to find the most broken piles and then tool them in to wheelers.

Dog

theres a salvage FJ floating arouind on this fourm for about 14k IIRC do a search on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom