www.root45.com is online! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

treerootCO

Where are my keys?!
Threads
Website
home.comcast.net
www.root45.com

My intent is to have root45 be a depository of LV information. I would rather keep the active content on the forums.

I am still adding content. Lots more information will be added soon. I'll cover the differences in years, stock paint specs (like where the colors meet), interior/exterior details, more on the FJ35 for Gene, literature, maybe post the LV microfiche (if I can find a copy), more pics to the gallery, etc.

There are 2,460 pics in the galley :D

I am so excited to go live.

Looks like Toyota commisioned you to do that for them.....

Very, very nice :beer: :beer: :beer:

Matt

Great site - very professional.

Brian

Hooray!! Nice job. I even found a 'spy' photo of mine on there.

My wife is really going to be pissed. While I have never seen one personally, after looking at the website and some of the other pictures from this forum - I found my next FJ dream purchase.

Thanks you just cost me a bunch of future money.

Mike........thats is KILLER :)

nice use of the scan/line drawing ;)

send me your address(jholmaas@hotmail.com) and I will get the one I have out to you today..............my life is finaly back to semi normal :)

bull said:
Very nice but you are missing one important thing...

LPB!

Ditto!

Nice job, Mike.

you seen Mikes yard? he aint got room for any LPB's :D

bull said:
Very nice but you are missing one important thing...

LPB!

Great job. I was suprised to see my junk in the gallery.

Mike congrats on geting up and running.You have made a great place in lv presevation.It's just a matter of time and you will be on the first page of google results as a live updating link.To the person that found a lv needing repair or restoration,the help is there.4 years ago what you pulled up -Rick d's disconected phone #-lv world-mr. cole's -and a -e bay listing-or the odd PPB post, in the 3 pages you would wonder.''Is there any body out there still working on wagons'' Now you will see root45 and mud fourm in the first search,and know you can fix that 40 year old cruiser your not the only one.Rob

SAWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the look of it. You did one classy job. Ya outa be proud.

When you get time you can add the rear LV bumper to the repro parts. It will inlude the brackets and have an option to include the bumperettes. I was going to start a post in regards to it soon, as my FJ40 project is nearing completion and I need something else to work on. (hope the wife doesn't read this!)

I had a quick look at the site while at work today but I thought, just now, that I'd look again. Firefox is usually pretty good so I just typed "root45" into the address bar. Jeez Louise that wasn't the kind of 'old iron' I was looking for!

Seriously, great job. Its my new favorite site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom