For Sale (WV/DC/MD) Tons of FJ40 parts, shifter,MCs, smog, PS pump. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my parts unwrapped today. Probably the nicest used 6 blade fan I've got in a while. For sure gonna keep it as a spare for myself, considering I run them on all 4 of my rigs. THANKS!!!

Got my parts unwrapped today. Probably the nicest used 6 blade fan I've got in a while. For sure gonna keep it as a spare for myself, considering I run them on all 4 of my rigs. THANKS!!!
Awesome, Yea I figured I would just get it sent to ya while I was out and about, hopefully you can soak that valve in blaster and it will loosen up or something, I didn't really know what it was worth, and didn't want to break it trying to get it to free up. I am guessing the PO never used it, and I know I didn't :rofl:. Either way its yours!

I received the 4WD shifter parts the other day, but I don't need the shaft that is for the vacuum shifting valve for the 4WD shifter, sooooo if someone buys your vacuum valve and needs the shaft it's a freebie from me. Gosh I hope this message doesn't repeat 4 times like my last message?????

Haha, yea sorry If I sent everyone 50 messages and replies. Thanks, I'll let you know if it comes up. Hopefully you got everything you wanted/needed. It has been a while, but I am pretty sure that is the manual shift mode shaft. I got the Advance Adapters Twin Stick kit, and just needed the shift fork and Housing, they provide a new mode shaft. In picture 7 my original Vacuum shift fork,shaft, diaphragm is all still together. I got the manual shift stuff used tho, so maybe it was swapped around before me. :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom