Trade WTT 2004 Flyrite Chopper/bar hopper for running FJ40/60/80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to trade my 2004 Flyrite rigid project.... Bought from a friend after it was built from the ground up. Haven't gotten around to titling it yet, but have all of the notarized MSOs, statements of origin, and receipts from the build.
Should be pretty straight forward for anyone wanting to get it titled. I have ridden her and she's a blast. Bought as a roller from Flyrite in 2004 with rigid frame, peanut tank, and blackwalls, and rest of components bought (and documented).
She's been sitting since I moved here, so I will include a fresh battery as well... It will likely need the carb cleaned out, etc.

Specifics:
Crate Harley 1340 cc Evo engine, less than 2k miles on it
BDL 3"open primary/chain final drive
Indian 5 speed tranny
S&S Super E carb
Exile sprotor rear chain sprocket/brake
Springer front end
Black forward controls, etc... Take a look at the pics. Only thing switched is rear brake light is now a 32' Ford roadster style taillight w side mount plate bracket, the emblems he put on the tank (HD) were removed. She's sprayed in black satin epoxy.

I'm looking for possible trades for the right FJ40, 60, or 80 series landcruiser projects (running), (or the occasional optics, firearms, or car hauling trailer...)
Total receipts/value are in excess of 12k, have had offers for straight up purchase at $7k.

Thanks in advance!

ag_1.jpg

2e_1-1.jpg

0a_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom