WTF rear heater switch plug (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am trying my best to finish swapping my stereo along with putting my interior back together today. Well taking the dash off and pulling the plugs out seemed easy enough until I got to the last plug. I cannot figure out how to get the plug for the rear heater switch to release, I have tried depressing all the different holes and such with a small screwdriver and none of them seem to have any play. How the heck do I get this plug apart. Thanks guys

20200712_091924.jpg
20200712_091929.jpg
20200712_091931.jpg

In your first picture, take a small flatblade and pry up the vertical tab that is in line with the white wire. The small connector will pull right out.

Thanks, you are my hero. I had to pry quite hard but it worked. I suspected that was the magic spot but I needed your post to give me the confidence to pry that hard..... It appears to be buggered so it did not want to release.

Thanks, you are my hero. I had to pry quite hard but it worked. I suspected that was the magic spot but I needed your post to give me the confidence to pry that hard..... It appears to be buggered so it did not want to release.
Yea, not the best design. There are only a few like this on the whole truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom