WTF is a Mahindra Bolero??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They are planning on entering the American market with a diesel hybrid SUV! Whoa! Even if it is underpowered, this very well may be the ideal mall-rated highly efficient SUV. I wonder about the general reliability of these Indian units. I'll be watching this. Also check out the Tata Sumo, uglier, but apparently more popular in India.

Gotta love that stylish interior their fabric looks like they got it from the same place Holiday inn gets their quilts. That's really ugly, it's gonna fail miserably here in the US.

Kevin

Hi All:

There is no way they will sell those in North America! Did you see the spec sheet? It lists 63 horsepower!

Regards,

Alan

My opinion, ugly..but that's just me:D

We have Mahindra Pikups in Australia which sound the same as a Bolero. It's fine - a good work horse. My hubbie has one, and he's a brick layer. Goes well for all his tools and the 4x4 copes well with Australian off roading as well as building site mud. The interior is pretty awful, but at it's price point here it's good. I like it more than Chinese builds. The Mahindras are historically tractors and are mainly reliable with tougher build than the Great Wall.

If its anything like the Mahindra tractors it'll be terrible. But they did sell alot of tractors around here so...Probably because they where so cheap.

I do like the square shape better than alot of suv available today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom