WTF i have a date

WTF i have a date... Outcome and a pic

and i didn't even see it coming

i was crapping on, regailing the group with tales of how i chemical burnt my genitles due to a petrol spill on my wetsuit, and one of the girls is like "exciting things never happen to me".. to which i replied... you should hang round me and it might rub off (not even thinking about askin her out)

and that led to a date next saturday...

could have been tomorrow but i'm wheeling, almost offered to take her but not a good 1st impression, me in the mud

my head's still spinning

They always come along when you least expect it....

Congrats man, hopefully this'll cheer you up some. :cheers:

Ary

Oh, and fawk the s*** out of her....that'll be exciting :D :flipoff2:

MaddBaggins

Remember the KnightRider!

Did you get the silly thing in your tongue yet? Or would you like me to tell you how to take care of bidness!

Have fun man and squeeze her good for all of us! :cheers:

Hmmm, she becomes interested after you confess you've had the hell burnt out of your genitals?

Maybe you'd better bring along some whips and chains. :D

yeah i know...

it was completely unexpected... i was thinking about asking this girl out... but then i thought nah fawk it... and was so bored with the inane conversation going on within that group of people that i busted out some of my embarrasing stories... i just didn't care...

then all that happened.

as was said in someone elses breakup post... the next woman i meet won't be my next wife... but she might be a good lay...

i'm not expecting marrage... but fawk it, i'm going to have fun

as soon as i posted this, i wanted to edit 2 things

1. for those saying useless without pics... i'll see if i can't camera phone some on the date...

2. for those commenting on my potential tongue piercing (which hasn't happened yet) i'll staple your tongue to your genitles :)

plan on it.. if she asks.. it didn't work out due to distance, i'm not sure if we'll remain friends... that's all i'm going to say

my problem is the opposite... i can never crap on about anything (except my genitles being burnt by petrol it would seem

bad_religion_au said:
plan on it.. if she asks.. it didn't work out due to distance, i'm not sure if we'll remain friends... that's all i'm going to say

my problem is the opposite... i can never crap on about anything (except my genitles being burnt by petrol it would seem
Dont go into all the details.Just tell her the relationship ran out of steam and you both wanted out.
You will scare her off if she thinks your still interested in the last girl.

If you run out of things to say ,ask her to rub burn cream on your nuts:D

>> i busted out some of my embarrasing stories... i just didn't care... <<

Back in my dating days, that tactic seemed to work pretty well. Poking a little fun at yourself seems to show self confidence I guess (and it's also funny at nobodies expense).

Glad to hear your back in biz and good luck, I'm sure it'll be fun.

skyshark186 said:
I had my tounge pierced for a while. I prefer my more recent piercing 100 times over. Hurt less too. Nice conversation piece to those who know. :D

good luck on the date
Do they call that piercing a “Prince Albert”?

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

bad_religion_au said:
2. for those commenting on my potential tongue piercing (which hasn't happened yet) i'll staple your tongue to your genitles :)

Uhh, better make sure they are shaved first. That would be unsanitary otherwise...

Adam you old smoothy, good luck dude miss those feelings you get on a first date, being married for 9 years tends to kill that sensation :)

Cheers BJ

P.S, Tongue piercing. Noooooooooo :D

roscoFJ73 said:
Dont go into all the details.Just tell her the relationship ran out of steam and you both wanted out.
You will scare her off if she thinks your still interested in the last girl.

If you run out of things to say ,ask her to rub burn cream on your nuts:D

i only added that last bit about friends in case... well we remain friends. i got nothing to hide... but yeah, ran out of steam, distance killed it... whatever :)

btw i have a bad feeling about this... something feels fishy...

will see what happens... considering my luck it'll be a barrel of laughs

bj42turbo said:
Adam you old smoothy, good luck dude miss those feelings you get on a first date, being married for 9 years tends to kill that sensation :)

Cheers BJ

P.S, Tongue piercing. Noooooooooo :D
forgot you cruise this board... don't you have elsewhere to web wheel?

dude i could quite frankly trade the feeling of first dates... i hate it... it takes me too long to get comfortable around people...

and depending on clutch costs... and my schedual... you may get introed to the piercing at boho :)

Top Bottom