Wanted WTB / Trade plus cash: LC for '01 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Howdy all - looking to buy an 80 or 100 LC to replace my 2WD 3rd Gen '01 4Runner. The Runner's in amazing condition, zero rust, paint is perfect, interior perfect. Just detailed this weekend. 117k miles, did the Tundra front brake upgrade about two weeks ago (huge difference, highly recommended). Installed Bluetooth using the stock head unit. HOWEVER - I'm really jonesing for a LC and want 4WD. And the size. Need something bigger. So...the Runner's gotta go.

How much should I be looking to spend on a good example of a 100? I know very little about these guys, except that e-lockers are both good and add to the price.

Thanks!

Hi, is your 4 runner SR5 or limited?

i have a 2007 LX 470 . white on beige. 150800 miles. water pump and timing belt done in October 2019. Alternator done 12/122019. runs beautiful. 2nd owner. no accidents.

Resurrecting an old thread. Found a 175k mile 91 with a great interior but an unknown oil leak and in need of paint on the roof and hood. Oil blown back from the rear seal (maybe) half way back the truck. Also, birfs are a greasy mess but no idea if it’s just bad seals or time to replace parts. Didn’t get an opportunity to drive, just a look under the truck. (Keys were with someone who wasn’t home when I was there, it was a very impromptu visit.) They’re asking $6k, selling because they can’t afford repairs. Which means, usually, that they couldn’t afford maintenance either. Truck sat for 2 years apparently.

What say you, Mudders? Decided on an 80, will be a daily driver with light wheeling for camping.

EDIT - realizing this is in the wrong thread... going to the 80 thread, apologies guys.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom