Wanted WTB: RUST-FREE, Gray Interior, <~175k miles, LC/LX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Howdy MUD - On the hunt for another 100-series. Sold my low-mile LX about a year and a half ago, and still have a void in my life, so it's time to officially start trying to track down another.

A few general requirements and/or 'wants':
- Rust-free (no surface rust, no 13 cans of undercoating, no black spray paint - no rust means no rust) - no flexibility here
- Gray interior that is not beat to $hit - no tan interiors, no ragged out interiors - no exceptions
- Less than 150k (nominally, maybe up to 175k max) - may be flexible with a strong service history, recent TB/WP, brakes, wheel bearings, axle/diff services, etc. - dealer maintained is great, but not scared away by higher milage and one taken care of a competent owner
- Exterior color: SILVER, but pretty much wide open on this - beggars can't be choosers
- Private sale only - personal preference, will not deal with a dealer/broker/flipper, would love to buy from another MUDDER
- Light mods are great/encouraged, but stock is just fine - probably not looking for an all-out build as this will see some DD duty
- Model years: 2006/07 would obviously be great, but entirely open to 2003+ and even back into the 4-speed years, not a problem

I'm located in Houston, TX and can be anywhere in the country in a few hours with some air miles for a road trip back home.

Price - I'm willing to pay the piper for the right 100, assuming it checks my boxes. Cash in hand. I'm aware of the current market environment, and may just need to slide budget slightly north and move into an earlier 200, but wanted to scour all corners of MUD for a 100 before doing so.

Whatcha got? Thanks MUD! :smokin:

Last edited:
Howdy MUD - On the hunt for another 100-series. Sold my low-mile LX about a year and a half ago, and still have a void in my life, so it's time to officially start trying to track down another.

- Rust-free (no surface rust, no 13 cans of undercoating, no black spray paint - no rust means no rust) - no flexibility here
- Gray interior that is not beat to $hit - no tan interiors, no ragged out interiors - no exceptions
- Less than 150k (nominally, maybe up to 175k max) - may be flexible with a strong service history, recent TB/WP, brakes, wheel bearings, axle/diff services, etc. - dealer maintained is great, but not scared away by higher milage and one taken care of a competent owner
- Exterior color: SILVER, but pretty much wide open on this - beggars can't be choosers
- Private sale only - personal preference, will not deal with a dealer/broker/flipper, would love to buy from another MUDDER
- Light mods are great/encouraged, but stock is just fine - probably not looking for an all-out build as this will see some DD duty
- Model years: 2006/07 would obviously be great, but entirely open to 2003+ and even back into the 4-speed years, not a problem

I'm located in Houston, TX and can be anywhere in the country in a few hours with some air miles for a road trip back home.

Price - I'm willing to pay the piper for the right 100, assuming it checks my boxes. Cash in hand. I'm aware of the current market environment, and may just need to slide budget slightly north and move into an earlier 200, but wanted to scour all corners of MUD for a 100 before doing so.

This does not meet all of your requirements, It does meet all of the important ones IMO, issues would be mostly around easily driving it home and needing new front seat leather. Take a peek as it is priced accordingly and I'd rather see it go to a fellow Mud member. I have over 25k invested beyond purchasing the truck.

looking for 06-07 lx. Don’t care about miles. Surface rust acceptable(I’m a life long rust belt native) 13-20k (22 Viewers) needs to be clean inside and out

Sent you a PM. I’m in Houston and thinking of selling my black/grey ‘06 that I bought off mud last year.

Check out my listing below - 2001 LX with 190k in Austin. Have full 20 years of maintenance history that I can send you & carfax.

I have mine for sale in NC. Feel free to call me with questions (704)430-6907. 200 on the way and switching this for a sequoia.

Buuuuuuuuump! Whatcha got?!?

Anyone considering selling a 100 that fits the bill above? Willing to pay up for the right truck. Thanks MUD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom