WTB: RR fender flare for 1995-1997 80 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
LOoking for a RR fender flare in good condition. Mud flap would be a bonus as I need one of those also...color doesnt matter, I can get it painted

PM me if you have one, thanks!

Murf
IMG_20200416_064430.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have one, but its not at my house and may be a while before I have a chance to check verify.

I have a trimmed/shortened mudflap if you want it.

I'm pretty sure I have one, but its not at my house and may be a while before I have a chance to check verify.
thank you, but I just found out that Scott Higgins pulled through and has one for me :cool:

I have a trimmed/shortened mudflap if you want it.

Yes please, that would be awesome. let me know how and where to pick it up Matt. let me know if you need :beer:

thanks CSC!

Yeah, it was early and i was half asleep going to work when it fell off at 75 mph on the South bound 101 yesterday morning. saw it in my rear view and figured it was either a road gator (tire tread) or one of my rear flares running away from home by the sound of it.

Eric, I'll get it down to you next week if that's cool. I need to go to a supplier downtown anyway. I nearly threw them away!!! I still have all my rear bumper and spare tire goods sitting around if anyone else needs parts.

MAtt found his RR mudflap damaged so I am still looking for one if anyone has an extra one please let me know, thank you

I still have all my rear bumper and spare tire goods sitting around if anyone else needs parts.

I could probably use these parts if available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom