WTB Pig interior (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for all door panels and the panels behind the rear seat. Thanks.

I have all the door panels and cargo panels, but I am going to need them for a while longer while the interior shop makes new panels. They are in good + condition. There is some water damage to some of the fiber board on the bottom of the passenger front door, but the rest of the panels are good. Next time I am at the shop i will get some good photos of them. I imagine it will be 2-3 weeks until I can get them back.

Ryan.

Cool. Id like to see the pic's when you get them.

I posted up the cad files for the interior panels...you could reproduce them in diamond plate, regular aluminum, or hardboard and then wrap them...

check the tech files...

bk

if you don't need the panel ash trays?... am looking for all 4; mine are rusted beyond restoration :(

Lou

standard.jpg

First run at a match for the 55 seat face.

For those who want a sample swatch please email me your address to aatlas1x@aol.com and I will send you a sample on my dime, well for that is..

Seat Covers / Panels

hey...looks awesome...do u have an idea of when seat covers and door panels would be available for the 55???...i am very interested in seat covers...

hey...looks awesome...do u have an idea of when seat covers and door panels would be available for the 55???...i am very interested in seat covers...

One day at a time, I am 6 months into this and get closer every day. But no I have no idea:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom