Wanted WTB Original guage cluster to fit my 1977 fj40 (mph) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rather than deal with this cluster-F that came in my fj40, I would like to replace with an original one. Does anybody have one laying around?

my cluster

430930D4-1111-4188-BCD1-79757E687482.jpeg

Exactly!

I have a back panel if that can help. I do have a couple clusters, but they will need cosmetics.

Cheers
KevO
1602369099785120943249550164152.jpg

I have a few that are less cosmetically challenged.

Rather than deal with this cluster-F that came in my fj40, I would like to replace with an original one. Does anybody have one laying around?

my cluster

View attachment 2461575

i would Highly Recommend that you consult with Kevin here on this topic , and stick with his advise , he is my Personal and Professional go-to dude on anything Cluster Meter ...........

i can also personally Vouch for his Quality pre-owned cluster meter related parts as well , he has sourced me several complete units in the last several years for my in-house Client Shop Jobs , and never any issues with full function to mention .......

Im matt ,

if i can help in any way regarding this topic , please feel free to call on me :)

i specialize in these Cluster Meter Related parts , 100% JAPAN Parts , ALL hand made and assembled in house by me , The

Traditional TOYOTA way , By Hand , with pride and Attn. to Period correct Details such as corresponding color codes tracer Stripes

wire corresponding with the relevant OEM factory EWD / FSM Diagram you are referring to ..........

1602372258632.png

1602372432459.png

1602372506168.png

1602372456397.png

89620-60060jpg.image.500 x400 - Copy (3) - Copy - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
I've got a 78' complete cluster if your interested.

Matt those clusters look amazing, but probably above my price range. My 40 is not a restoration or factory correct. I just want one that is fully functional and original with the original circular plug.

Have some in Burbank if you want to go that route
5E53E691-9769-487F-9B92-5AD543D6CE5F.jpeg

Matt those clusters look amazing, but probably above my price range. My 40 is not a restoration or factory correct. I just want one that is fully functional and original with the original circular plug.

I only offer the Barrel Connector Plugs to be clear , that is my area of expertise here , the cluster meters in ALL my photos , are simply

Live Tech. reference props if you follow me .... :)

I only offer the Barrel Connector Plugs to be clear , that is my area of expertise here , the cluster meters in ALL my photos , are simply

Live Tech. reference props if you follow me .... :)
Hi Matt, I've been trying to get in touch. Would you shoot me a PM?

This is Scott from CruiserParts

We can sell you a used cluster that is in good condition for $300. It can be found on our web site at this link: 40 Series Gauge Cluster - 5 Digit Odometer

@CruiserParts1 Perhaps you should consider becoming a supporting vendor of the site ;)
I'll mention it to the owner. I'm just a sales associate that hits up these forums in my spare time (which there isn't much of).

I'm kind-of surprised we're not already. I created an account here shortly after being hired just because I was already receiving a number of telephone calls from people that had been referred to us. It's a good idea if we're not already. Thank you for the suggestion.
~Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom