WTB OME 2.5" Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am lookin for a medium OME 2.5" lift if anyone is upgrading. I am in Beaumont...Let me know if you even have future plans and are looking for a local buyer THANKS.

48 looks and no replies...:frown:

:flipoff2: if there is anyone wanting a larger lift let me know too. I have a custom lift from Slee I am tryin to pass on to another 80 driver.

Which Slee lift do you have that you are trying to pass? I don't have an OME to trade though.

Just some saggy old OEM springs. :D

It is a custom kit they built for a rig. It utilizes stock arm locations. It is a 3 link front, the lower control arms use stock locations and upper link bracket needs to be welded. The rear is a 2 piece link. I have pictures of the lift, whats your email and I can send them. I am selling it cheap($350). It comes with coils, rear linkage and front control arms and upper link. and I will be in dallas next weekend.

Last edited:
I got your email. WOW what a set up. Way out of my league. Looks impressive though. I hope you find a good home for it.

I got your email. WOW what a set up. Way out of my league. Looks impressive though. I hope you find a good home for it.

yeah I think I have a guy wanting to buy the springs. With that money I can buy a 850/863 set up or a bumper that I want(painlessfab tube bumper).

I might have an OME kit for you if I part out... 10k miles on it. Heavies front/mediums rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom