WTB muffler for 1997 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A friend is looking for a muffler for his 1997 FZJ80. Please let me know if you have one for sale, or thinking about upgrading your exhaust system like Phil did.

I got one for you. The pipe has been chopped off, so it doesn't bolt on anymore. Still works though.

What year cruiser does it come from? Is there a part number on it if it is an OEM one? How much?

It's off a 96. You can have it. I'm off the 101 and Guadalupe. I'm parting out a 91 too. Give me a text or call at 602.561.5400. I'm going to be home tonight if you're in a rush.

1997 Muffler Recommendation from MURF

I needed one for my 1996 LX. Murf suggested a shop called, "Mad Hatter Muffler" on 7th street south of Bethany Home Road. I really wanted a stock muffler. After a few weeks I went to Mad Hatter the other day. 30-minutes later and only $84.00 Angel put in a new muffler. They did an awesome job and sounds great.

I needed one for my 1996 LX. Murf suggested a shop called, "Mad Hatter Muffler" on 7th street south of Bethany Home Road. I really wanted a stock muffler. After a few weeks I went to Mad Hatter the other day. 30-minutes later and only $84.00 Angel put in a new muffler. They did an awesome job and sounds great.

Angel is a solid and fair guy. Ive worked with him for over 10 years. They also use decent/good product fyi.

We set something up for Tuesday last week... I hope I didn't miss his call. I can always set it out by my door and he can pick it up whenever.

We set something up for Tuesday last week... I hope I didn't miss his call. I can always set it out by my door and he can pick it up whenever.

There is miscommunication some where. He said he told you that he will pick it up after his vacation. He is on vacation now. Please hold it, he will pick it up after he comes back from his vacation. Thanks.

Didn't want to start a new thread but I have a question. Is the Mad Hatter muffler shop now at 525 E. Dunlap? Is there another good muffler shop in the west valley? Last year when mikeob1 was selling off his shop equipment he gave me a 60 series tail pipe/muffler). I need the flange changed to work on my FJ62. The next two runs are north of the valley and I get this done I might actually get to drive a Land Cruiser.:bounce:

I want thank Mike again for the muffler. He didn't want anything for it except it go to someone who could use it.

Mighty muffler on Cave Creek - owner operated.

He does great work and knows his stuff

Thanks Murf. I know this is a old thread and wasn't sure that Mad Hatter was still the best option for exhaust work.

Thanks Murf, I still need to replace mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom