Wanted WTB LX570 2008-2012 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for 2008-2012 LX
Hoping for single owner, good history and documentation.
Mileage under 150k.

Thanks in advance!

Just reduced the price of mine:

Just a bump. Still looking, had a potential deal with a mud member get put on hold due to seller issues, so still looking!
Thanks!

I've got mine up in the classified section for sale. I need to add exterior pictures but it may fit and I'm in Houston (Fulshear). 2011, Black/Cashmere, 90K miles, 2 owner with full Lexus/Toyota service records, all maintenance completely up to date. Only selling to buy a Suburban.

@SkiBum84
Love it, yours is just higher than I'd do for it. I was actually closing in on a twin of it for purchase next week from a local Cadillac dealer but got vultured today!

Screenshot_20190403-183322_Samsung Internet.jpg

^ That's a nice truck and a good deal. I think the market is right at $30-$32 depending on mileage/options etc. That truck would need a big service if at already hadn't been done (trans, diffs, transfer case etc). Mine's had that service done and has new tires - it's ready to do another 90K (and that one above may be too).

^ That's a nice truck and a good deal. I think the market is right at $30-$32 depending on mileage/options etc. That truck would need a big service if at already hadn't been done (trans, diffs, transfer case etc). Mine's had that service done and has new tires - it's ready to do another 90K (and that one above may be too).
Sent you a couple of PMs...

Let me get the truck washed up tomorrow and i’ll send you some pics. Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom