Wanted WTB (Houston, TX): 2008-2011 Land Cruiser - Silver, Rust-Free, <150k miles - Will Travel Anywhere! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Howdy MUD - On the hunt for a 2008-2011 Land Cruiser. Seems like lots are hopping into 2021's, so thought it might be a good time to expand my search a bit in hopes of catching any of the folks maybe on the fence about possibly selling their early 200's (I've been casually looking, but haven't posted WTB thread until now).

A few general requirements and/or 'wants':
- Rust-free (no surface rust, no black spray paint, no undercoating - no rust means no rust) - no flexibility here
- Gray ("black") interior that is not beat to $hit - no tan interiors and no ragged out interiors - again, no flexibility here
- Mileage: ideally less than 150k miles (nominally, maybe up to 175k max) - may be flexible with a strong service history and/or other PM (dealer maintained is great, but not scared away by higher milage and one taken care of a competent MUD owner)
- Exterior color: SILVER, but somewhat flexible on this - beggars can't be choosers - second choice(s) would be gray or white (bonus points for Amazon Green)
- Private sale only - personal preference, will not deal with a dealer/broker/flipper, would love to buy from another MUD member
- Light mods are great/encouraged, but stock is just fine - probably not looking for an all-out build as this will see some DD duty

I'm located in Houston, TX and can be anywhere in the country in a few hours via some air miles for a road trip back to Texas.

Price/Budget- Flexible on this and willing to pay the piper assuming it checks my boxes. No calls to the bank and/or wife required - ready to buy.

Thanks MUD! :smokin:

Last edited:
Howdy MUD - On the hunt for a 2008-2011 Land Cruiser. Seems like lots are hopping into 2021's, so thought it might be a good time to expand my search a bit in hopes of catching any of the folks maybe on the fence about possibly selling their early 200's (I've been casually looking, but haven't posted WTB thread until now).

- Rust-free (no surface rust, no black spray paint, no undercoating - no rust means no rust) - no flexibility here
- Gray ("black") interior that is not beat to $hit - no tan interiors and no ragged out interiors - again, no flexibility here
- Mileage: ideally less than 150k miles (nominally, maybe up to 175k max) - may be flexible with a strong service history and/or other PM (dealer maintained is great, but not scared away by higher milage and one taken care of a competent MUD owner)
- Exterior color: SILVER, but somewhat flexible on this - beggars can't be choosers - second choice(s) would be gray or white (bonus points for Amazon Green)
- Private sale only - personal preference, will not deal with a dealer/broker/flipper, would love to buy from another MUD member
- Light mods are great/encouraged, but stock is just fine - probably not looking for an all-out build as this will see some DD duty

I'm located in Houston, TX and can be anywhere in the country in a few hours via some air miles for a road trip back to Texas.

Price/Budget- Flexible on this and willing to pay the piper assuming it checks my boxes. No calls to the bank and/or wife required - ready to buy.

Hello-
I have a 2008 silver 200LC with 207k on it and runs perfectly. I have only had it for about a year. This is only my second cruiser but I have loved them. This is a solid cruiser I am picky about my vehicles but it really isn't a hobby for me. I love the utility and reliability of the cruiser and how they are a go-anywhere do-anything vehicle.
It has clean dark grey interior.
I really don't have much to say about the work that I have done to it...the only thing that I have ever had to fix on it is the radiator and change the oil every 5k miles. It spent most of its life in California and I bought in from a small dealership in the northwest. It is in southeast Idaho now.
Might not be the one that you are looking for with some story that gives you goosebumps but it is solid and nothing is wrong with it and it doesn't have any rust.

If you are interested, send me your email and I will get you some pictures.

Thanks,
Zac Petterson
My older brother is a cruiser fanatic and he is the guy that found it for me.

Have a 2010 LX for sale: 150k mi., Silver, Gray interior, Slee sliders, remote start on fob, 2 key fobs, Colorado, no rust,
24K ......Flats...

Hey Trusty Rusty and Jake... I’m in the same boat. In San Jose, CA. Happy to share things I’m passing on as well, If helpful.

There was a 70k mile 2011 white in Corpus Tx for $32k 2 days ago. It may still be there.

It is clean. I had them send me photos but my wife has decided 2013-15 or nothing.

Thanks Jake. Looks nice and seems well priced too.

No history of oil changes (on either Carfax or Lexus.com) from 25k - 65k. Any chance there were some records that you found for that maintenance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom