Wanted Wtb gx470. Located TX, but willinb (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0410_reduced.JPEG

2006 GX470. Mileage is now around 175K, I think. I work in SE New Mexico and travel between Artesia and Durango. Vehicle is currently in Durango. I have a company vehicle and the GX470 is not used. $16,500.

Suspension swap past summer with Dobinsons and Firestone rear airbags (manual inflate). 8.5k Come Up winch with synthetic rope and wireless remote. MetalTech Goblin Bumper and Gamiviti roof rack. Dobinsons rear drawer system.

Photos at:

Link expires on Nov. 28th.

View attachment 2495196

2006 GX470. Mileage is now around 175K, I think. I work in SE New Mexico and travel between Artesia and Durango. Vehicle is currently in Durango. I have a company vehicle and the GX470 is not used. $16,500.

Suspension swap past summer with Dobinsons and Firestone rear airbags (manual inflate). 8.5k Come Up winch with synthetic rope and wireless remote. MetalTech Goblin Bumper and Gamiviti roof rack. Dobinsons rear drawer system.

Photos at:

Hey Source3, shoot me a PM. My interest is peaked. I'm in CO as well.

View attachment 2495196

Photos at:

Interested, your inbox is full, please send me a PM. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom