Wanted WTB Green 200 Series Landcruiser 2008-2013 *** GREEN LANDCRUISER WANTED**** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Color
GREEN
Looking to buy a 2008 to 2013 Green Landcruiser. Can close quick, and either fly in or transport. Prefer as little rust as possible.

Stock or modded. Can close quick, prefer before end of year.

$500 referral fee to anyone that sends me a green landcruiser I buy.

Thanks

Matt

either pm or email me stielow775?@hotmail.com

Can I get that 500 now?? 🤣🤣🤣

C3CDB20B-D875-49B1-A5AD-29F8B1620205.png

Looking to buy a 2008 to 2013 Green Landcruiser. Can close quick, and either fly in or transport. Prefer as little rust as possible.

Stock or modded. Can close quick, prefer before end of year.

$500 referral fee to anyone that sends me a green landcruiser I buy.

Thanks

Matt

either pm or email me stielow775?@hotmail.com
If I were you, I'd try and make a deal on that 08 in Odessa, that thing looks clean, though overpriced. No way I'd let mine go for under $30k

I’ve got an 09 like the one above with Rock Warriors.

Great truck. Happy to talk sake or trade.

Still looking

Im also in the market for the same Amazon green LC. I am patient though, and will eventually get one. There is one that goes to the same gym as me, that taunts me every week.

The one in the Permian for sale for $28k has been in the Northeast, so skeptical about that, and didnt want 200k miles either.

Im in Houston, if you ever want to sell that one, just let me know.

Im in Houston, if you ever want to sell that one, just let me know.
It will be a while before I sell it, just got it in this month, has been looking for one for a while. Previous owner bought it for 34k a few months ago, added 15k modification and maintenance into it. I just spend 10k on offroad equipment and will install it soon.
Follow me on Ins, "Gowild or gowild".

How much would you let it go for?
It will be a while before I sell it, just got it in this month, has been looking for one for a while. Previous owner bought it for 34k a few months ago, added 15k modification and maintenance into it. I just spend 10k on offroad equipment and will install it soon.
Follow me on Ins, "Gowild or gowild".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom