Wanted WTB FZJ80 Bumpers and Leather Interior (1 Viewer)

My OEM bumpers need a little love, so I am looking to buy your OEM bumper pieces if they are better than mine.... surface scratches are OK, but no dents please.... Mine is a '93 Landcruiser with fiberglass flares... so I would prefer '93-'94 parts. (Not sure if other years are interchangable with the '93, but would consider them if they are)

LEATHER INTERIOR. I would like to upgrade to power front seats w/lumbar.... I prefer a nice set of GRAY, but will consider Any color in ANY cosmetic condition as long as the mechanicals are solid. '93-'97???

LEATHER DOOR PANELS. I need all four Gray leather door panels in very good to excellent condition...

PM me with what you have available (including pricing) or you can email me directly at raceboy1963@aol.com

:cheers:

My front bumper ends are good, I just need the center and the chrome strip that goes on top.
All I need for the rear bumper is the center aluminum piece and the left (DS) bumper cover.

Still looking for power leather seats and gray door panels....

Thanks!

Leather Seats

Hi - I know you are looking for gray, but thought I would throw this out anyhow. I have the 3rd row seats from a 96 LX450 available in tan.

Lemme know...

I have a complete set of gray leather seats. Not in perfect condition but not bad except for the driver seat which has a tear in the panel you sit on. Mechanicals are all there. Shipping would be a bitch though.

Thanks guys! I haven't been monitoring this post very much, but I will now! (I just figured that everyone would just pm me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom