Wanted WTB: Front Door Hinges for '78 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a set of Eshan Half-Doors I just purchased from a friend and need some hinges. I realize I could take the hinges off my full doors, but I'd rather leave them intact. If anyone has any hinges laying around, please contact me. I'm willing to pay FMV(fair market value) + shipping. Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a set of Eshan Half-Doors I just purchased from a friend and need some hinges. I realize I could take the hinges off my full doors, but I'd rather leave them intact. If anyone has any hinges laying around, please contact me. I'm willing to pay FMV(fair market value) + shipping. Thanks.

I believe I may have you covered. Let me know what the fmv is and I'll send them your way.
-Wilson

Manafre has some for a early model to 1974 at 18.00 each. I need both the left and right door so that would be $36.00 + shipping. Sound fair?

Here's a source for ya. Only $1 per hinge, or any other Cruiser part you might need. Hard to beat the price. :rolleyes:

land cruiser parts <----this is a link

:cheers:

Thanks SK. I've been by Wimberly before and know they are good folks. I'll give them a ring if I don't hear back from VFJ soon. I made him an offer and I wouldn't want to back out even though it would appear that I might be able to do better with another source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom