Wanted WTB Front Blower Motor 88 FJ62 - Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Driving to Denver this Saturday, hoping to pick one up when I'm down there. Any leads or does anyone know if yodayard is open on Saturday?

blower motor

Driving to Denver this Saturday, hoping to pick one up when I'm down there. Any leads or does anyone know if yodayard is open on Saturday?

If you don't find one let me know.
IF your looking for the blower motor that is used for the heating and cooling i should have one.

I live in oregon so i would have to ship it.

Thank you
Brian

Thanks.

I will let you know on Saturday. I live in an area where snow is still probable, so I hope to get it replaced this weekend. The rear heater will keep me comfortable, but it won't do much for the windshield.

Looks like a bone yard in Denver has one, but you know how boneyards don't always know what they have or not have.

PM Sent

If you don't find one let me know.
IF your looking for the blower motor that is used for the heating and cooling i should have one.

I live in oregon so i would have to ship it.

Thank you
Brian

Couldn't source locally and of course I woke up to snow today.

check on rising sun's website, there was a post about some 60 series in a junkyard. i believe the original post is referenced in the recent post looking for a steering gearbox.

I'm not sure about 62s but 60s had the same fan as similar vintage Toyota Camrys.

Part found

Thanks for all your help. I will have to remember the camry motor if it dies again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom