Wanted WTB: FJ62 Manual Mirrors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a set of good quality FJ62 manual mirrors to put on my FJ60. Looking for manual first, though a good pair of powered will also be considered. Have gotten tired of the original mirrors. Can also use a series 70 if someone has those instead. Shipping to 85730.

Glenn in Tucson

Last edited:
Does anyone in North America have these?

Looking for a set of good quality FJ62 manual mirrors to put on my FJ60. Looking for manual first, though a good pair of powered will also be considered. Have gotten tired of the original mirrors. Can also use a series 70 if someone has those instead. Shipping to 85730.

Glenn in Tucson

bump. Does nobody have a pair of non-taiwanese aftermarkets available? C'mon, somebody has to be parting out a 62!

These are still available from Toyota if you don't mind the $$. I got 2 from Cruiserdan form my FJ60, and it's nice having mirrors that actually work.

CD, eh?

These are still available from Toyota if you don't mind the $$. I got 2 from Cruiserdan form my FJ60, and it's nice having mirrors that actually work.

I'll check tomorrow. Do you remember the ballpark $?

Glenn

I'll check tomorrow. Do you remember the ballpark $?

Glenn

Maybe $100+ each or so. I don't remember because I got frustrated with the stock mirrors and just ordered them and didn't ask the price. When they came, I was like whoa-pretty steep. Really a nice upgrade, though, and I'd do it again.

Prices on FJ62 or HJ60 mirrors

Talked to Cruiser Dan, and figured I'd document for the search engine - mirrors run approx 125 to 150 each, depending on model (chrome, painted) that you want, and are special order.

Think I'll be spending the ducats for window tint for right now, and saving my pennies for the new mirrrors - it's getting up to the 100's in Tucson and I'll live with the credit card sized mirrors for a couple more months.

Glenn in Tucson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom