Wanted WTB: FJ60 or FJ62 lift, 31-33" tires, rear locker for Fj60...Sacramento, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, as the title says I am interested in buying a used or new small lift kit, rear locker or locked third member, and set of narrow 31-33's to fit on my stock FJ60 15"wheels.

I have a brand new set of 33/12.5/17R Pro Comp Mud Terrains to trade or cash.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Scott

Thanks, for the link. My only problem is that my rear springs sag like crazy even unloaded. I really want to even the truck out. Also when I have it loaded it will just get worse I'm assuming.

Thanks, for the link. My only problem is that my rear springs sag like crazy even unloaded. I really want to even the truck out. Also when I have it loaded it will just get worse I'm assuming.

What - trying to eliminate the saggin-wagon?

Depending on price/timing, I have OME Medium/Heavy & ARB rear locker in a project 60 that could come off and be delivered to Sac. area - but preferably trade suspension & third member at my house in Medford, or I could bring it all down to Sac area at some point in time. Suspension is in good condition, locker will be in new condition once I pull it and put new o-rings in. All on site, waiting for me to get to it, receipts from original purchase are in file. No need for 17" tires though.

PM me if interested.

Bob

why not run a 2.5" lift and keep the new tires?

pm cruiseroutfitters for a good deal on new OME springs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom