WTB FJ60 in Texas or around (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm thinking about selling my 55 don't have the time to spend on it work too much. If you think you may be interested you can find my build on here just search my user name in the advance search.

What nahhh creature comforts are over rated. lol So where in Houston are you. You shouldn't have much problems finding a decent 60series.

I live in Alvin, 20 min South of Houston... I'm in a hotel in Nor. Cali right now trying to figure out how to save all these rust free yotas...

How much for the 55?

How much are you asking for the 55?

I'm thinking about selling my 55 don't have the time to spend on it work too much. If you think you may be interested you can find my build on here just search my user name in the advance search.

My neighbor across the street in Rockport has a gold 62 for sale. Its extremely clean and all stock except for the ARB front bumper. No dents, rust, or mods of any kind. If I had to guess, they bought it new. They were originally asking 6K 3-4 months ago but would probably consider offers. I dont know them very well but his name is Al Johnson on Water St. in Rockport.

Austin

contact Maureen Fry @ 512-417-6346

Grant, what does Maureen Fry have?

I am talking to a few folks in Austin right now, so maybe just maybe something will pan out.

Did Austin pan out? I've got a really clean, rust-free '87 model for sale and I'm in Albuquerque. Here's a link to the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom