WTB - FJ55 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YardPig

SILVER Star
Threads
On the hunt for FJ55. Consider all, upwards of $5k, no wool over eyes, know what to look for, not afraid of project, but no basket cases/parts rigs with no papers. Will travel with flat deck within Western Canada...or further.....?

I'll keep my eyes out. Thought I came across a decent example recently on craigslist/kijiji bc. I'll look again later today.

Thank you. I did see that one in my hunt but would ideally like to find one within BC or Alberta.

Good luck with the hunt....had one many moons ago off the island was pretty darn rust free.. sold the darn thing for 1500 bucks..:bang:

Is that the one guy from Colonial Railings had? Hmmm

I know of a couple in cumberland I believe, saw them on main street there.

This one is a "little" ways away and has been for sale for a long time.

FJ55

thanks, have line on a restoration less drivetrain, more $ but ready for diesel swap and turn key.

Any progress/success on your 55 hunt ?

thanks, have line on a restoration less drivetrain, more $ but ready for diesel swap and turn key.

Is it from the island?

The suspense is killing us...

The 55 is lined up and waiting for me. I've been too involved with the resurrection of the 'Ugly Girl' lately pulling wheel stands with the tweaked out 8 lung and a clutch pedal. I did give it a power washing to remove a layer after sitting for 15 years under a tree, threw a battery in it, smacked the electric pump with a hammer and she came to life. Trying to get the hard top back on because I'm tainted by 80/100 heat, both through the dash and under my ass. This will be the meanest 40 on Vancouver Island again when I'm done.

preview_img_20140403_1121080.jpg

preview_img_20140403_1120450.jpg

I wondered where that 40 got too... I've not seen it around. I used to dump blue boxes in that neighborhood.

Friend of mine built it in high school. It's been to hell and back. Good bones it deserves resurrection.

It does, his dad told me about the build when I was having some welding done on my truck... Way way back.

Great family, very talented trades people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom