WTB: FJ55 Rear Motor Mount bushings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I tried a few txt messages to those parting out rigs. But it hasnt been very fruitful.

I am looking for the rear motor mount bushings that are located below the bell housing. They can be mistaken as transmission mounts because of their location.

If anyone has a set let me know. Or let em know how many you have.

Thanks
12371-60072-big.jpg

Are these what you are talking about? i have two in great condition.
IMG_0196.jpg

Carmon, those are for the front of the engine, he's looking for the rear ones on the bellhousing.
Paul

Yeah, think he's looking for something like this...
100_0381.jpg
100_0380.jpg

Pighead has the correct ones posted. :D

Pig do you have any others? Price?

Anyone else have a set chime in as well. :grinpimp:

I'm still looking for the other one...

Okie Dokie... Just send me a PM when you find it and a total cost including shipping to 99116.

If anyone else has these let me know. I need at least four. And I need to redo all the motor mounts for the cummins project.

Carmon, those are for the front of the engine, he's looking for the rear ones on the bellhousing.
Paul

Gotcha. I see the difference now...:cheers:

sorry, I am not able to help here...GL!

Did you try SOR?

I know, the evil Emporer, but I got some from Marv a couple of years ago (used, of course)

they're working great

I did check them but they are asking way way to much for something that is used. SOR MAF... pretty much think they are sitting on gold.

go to rockauto.com

do a part number search for: brand: "anchor" part number "8650". listed for 1975 toyota land cruiser with AUTO trans but clearly wrong. $27 new/each.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom