Wanted WTB FJ40 Hartop + Doors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello,

I have a friend who recently bought a 1974 FJ40 project vehicle.

He is looking for a hartop, + glass, and doors to match.

PM me or email me at elbertclarke@bellsouth.net and I will pass your information to him.

If you know a source for parts for this year truck let me know too.

Also may be looking for a split case transfter case to use.

Thanks...

I Have A Set Of Ambi Doors And Brand New Toyota Glass Still In The Orginal Packages Of The Doors And Vent Windows.

I've got a decent set of '74 doors but would be a monster to ship! Located in Raleigh NC area.

Hard top

I have complete top with good glass. There is some rust in usual places-under the bottom lip. Would not be too hard to fix. Fiber glass top and rain gutter is good. I have three albulance doors. One is great (pass side), other two need work. I'm in Amarillo, TX.. Let know if interested.. John Butcher

send me some pics at the email I gave..... I'll pass to my friend and we'll go from there.

the glass is for both doors they are still sealed and im trying to keep that intact for the purposes of people knowing they were from toyota n still new as is everything else i have for the 40's all packaged from toyota with part numbers everything i have is brand new.. thanks have him feel free to call if he has any questions.. thanks john grove 719-369-3395

Got any pictures? My friend can access the forum and is looking for these parts as I've described. He not gotten around to registering... maybe one day. Anyway pics are important....

I`ve got a 4 speed and split transfer case out of an `81 FJ40.I`m in NJ so shipping might kill the deal.$350+ the ride.I may make it to GSMTR again this year so I could bring it with me to Murphy,N C.
David

I`ve got a 4 speed and split transfer case out of an `81 FJ40.I`m in NJ so shipping might kill the deal.$350+ the ride.I may make it to GSMTR again this year so I could bring it with me to Murphy,N C.
David

thanks, but I donated the 4 speed from my 86 FJ60 and he was able to finnd a split TC from an 87 FJ60. Looking mainly for body parts and driveline stuff.

sent am email of my hardtop with doors, price is also reduced! take a look

hd doors ambi

Hi

I just posted my hardtop doors and ambi doors. I'm in MS I'll have pics up tonight or tommorow

jacksobase

1976 fj40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom