WTB drivers side fender apron with vent? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
anyone have a fender apron with vent that they would be willing to part with?

I have a very cool project I'm putting together

thanks,

-Sean

possible loaner or dimensions?

would anyone be willing to either lend out just the vent or set me up with enough dimension details to be able to make one?

Sean, you don't have one? I can pattern the inside piece for you, I've got to make a screen and outside ring for myself. I don't know what happens to this stuff. :confused:

I know, :D................., any patterns that you'd be willing to share would be greatly appreciated.

and thanks for all the work you've done with the CD's! can't wait to see one of them.

I'm putting together an eclectic FJ here. one of my '64 trail rigs is getting an extended frame, 60 series rear springs, bobbed cab to look like an extended 45, SBC, Marlin crawl box, 4 speed/split t-case, electric lockers, FJ25 bib, split windshield, Aussie tank under the seat split for water/fuel, aussie tank between rear frame rails, soft top, FF 70 series rear end, 60 series knuckle out front end, Luke's high steer, Saginaw steering, fuel injected, on-board air, dual batteries, inverter, ARB fridge, custom tray back with top rack for roof tent, propane tank mount, pull out grill, water pump to support tank under seat and last but not least a ham radio. I've got about 95% of this ready to go. it's just some finalizing touches like a "vented fender apron" to polish things off.
:beer:

Sean, that sounds like a rig I have built in my head a few times! I cant wait to see it! I have something brewing myself:D......

Sean I have an extra SET of early aprons, missing the outer ring for the screen, has the elbow snorkel piece. $100.00 plus shipping. Cool project, John

Thanks John, sounds good. Check/ Money order?

I will call you this coming weekend to talk about a visit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom