Wanted WTB Drivers Door for 74+ FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Title says it all! I have a 1976 FJ40 that I need a drivers door for. pm me or email @ aspenboarder@aol.com Thx Ray
P.S. if someone hass one that can bring to Moab EVEN BETTER!:cheers:

I think I have one, I'm in the middle of moving the shop, pm me, thx. (In Texas)

resto quality, or a little rusty on the bottom ok?

It makes a difference.;)

Hey Mark! you gonna make it to CM07? I need one in fairly decent shape. Jeremiah just finished repainting my rig but didn't touch the door because as he sanded more and more holes showed up (rusted through) So surface rust (repairable) is ok but not through and through. Thx TTYL Ray :beer:

Hey Mark! you gonna make it to CM07? I need one in fairly decent shape. Jeremiah just finished repainting my rig but didn't touch the door because as he sanded more and more holes showed up (rusted through) So surface rust (repairable) is ok but not through and through. Thx TTYL Ray :beer:

Oh, so you mean nothing that looks like your old dropgate!;p

I'll try to remember to have a look when I'm at the shop tomorrow. But no promises. I've given up answering the phone for now because I'm so busy!

Won't be making it to CM this year either.:frown: But I've got a few guys from my club that could prolly get a door out there for me, assuming we make a deal.

Best

Mark A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom