Wanted WTB Driver's 3rd Row Seat Belt GREY for 1993 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi I'm looking to purchase a driver's side 3rd row seat belt for my '93 FZJ 80. It's the white/grey color combo. The seat belt is good, but the belt retractor is non op. I'm in Portland Oregon. Thanks!

((((H-E-L-P))))

:crybaby:So I guess the people who post in the "Parting" section don't read the "Wanted" ads? I have posted wanted ads on several forums and have not actually made a single purchase (not by my choice) ever! Maybe I am getting to the parted vehicles too late? It's very ironic to me that I have had better luck on Craigslist and Ebay purchasing Toyota parts than I have on Toyota specific forums. Hard to believe a :censor: 3rd row seat belt is that hard to come by... Help me out guys, I don't want to go the the stealership!

1993 FZJ80 White/Grey-NEED DRIVER'S SIDE 3rd ROW SEAT BELT

Last edited:
Drivers 3rd row seatbelt

Dini, my bad for not writing sooner... I should read people's want ads more often I have 3/4 of this stuff sitting here ready to ship! phooey on me :p
I have one ready to go... PM me:)

:crybaby:So I guess the people who post in the "Parting" section don't read the "Wanted" ads? I have posted wanted ads on several forums and have not actually made a single purchase (not by my choice) ever! Maybe I am getting to the parted vehicles too late? It's very ironic to me that I have had better luck on Craigslist and Ebay purchasing Toyota parts than I have on Toyota specific forums. Hard to believe a :censor: 3rd row seat belt is that hard to come by... Help me out guys, I don't want to go the the stealership!

1993 FZJ80 White/Grey-NEED DRIVER'S SIDE 3rd ROW SEAT BELT

Hey SoCal I sent you a PM about the seat belt and the itrader ratings. Thanks again. TTT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom