WTB: Driver Side Retractable 3 Point Belt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PabloCruise

SILVER Star
Threads
I *think* there is a driver's side and a passenger side 3-point retractable belt for our Pigs.

I also think I have 3 passenger side belts ( see here: IH8MUD.com - View Single Post - Shoulder Seat Belts)

I would like to buy a driver side 3-point retractable belt unit if anyone has a decent one for sale.

I believe the part number would end in "L" vs. the units I have end in "R"

I would be a set (driver side and passenger side) if need be.

I could also trade one of my passenger side belts for your driver side (pictured below).

Let me know!
MVC-588F.JPG
MVC-587F.JPG
MVC-586F.JPG

In the same boat

Pablo,

I hope someone has a stash they want to let loose of---I only have a passenger side lap belt right now.

I've got a pair, I think out of a 78 I parted 2 years ago.
more info and pics when I get home this weekend.

Paul

Let me know, I will take them both if you want to sell as a pair...

Thank you!

After taking mine apart, I'm thinking no sale. as you have the same ones I have:hmm:

these are off a 78, still attached to the pillars, both have the same # ending in "R":hmm:
P4180002.JPG
P4180006.JPG

After taking mine apart, I'm thinking no sale. as you have the same ones I have:hmm:

these are off a 78, still attached to the pillars, both have the same # ending in "R":hmm:

Do you think that was a factory set-up?

What about the shoulder mounts? Do those look like two different sides?

Still interested...

Do you think that was a factory set-up?

What about the shoulder mounts? Do those look like two different sides?

Still interested...

top mounts look the same, also the slide buckle looks the same.
one is complete, the other is missing a few parts.

I have two non-functional ones that read as yours. I bought two on the list that have not arrived yet and are said to function. So, I will see if those two are yet the same as yours--that is TK-7080R.

When you say slide buckle, do you mean the part that mounts at the roof?

Those should be offset to one side to facilitate mounting on a certain side.

Are they both offset to the same side?

I'm on the road again until thursday eve. I'll look when I get home.

I have two non-functional ones that read as yours. I bought two on the list that have not arrived yet and are said to function. So, I will see if those two are yet the same as yours--that is TK-7080R.

Thanks for letting me know.

I would be curious if the belt hanger that mounts at the roof is offset for DS and PS...

I'm on the road again until thursday eve. I'll look when I get home.

Any updates?

Still no functional replacements rcv'd but on the ones I have there is no difference in the hanger or any part of the entire setup.

on the ones I have there is no difference in the hanger or any part of the entire setup.

Same here, they look identical. on a side note, I looked at a 79 for sale locally and the upper mounts are totally different.
I can get pics of my 78 ones tomorrow, if needed.

The stock shoulder belts from my 78 ALSO have the identical
TK 7080R on the left +right side base...if this helps to clarify matters:grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom