WTB: Dorry steering box / pump bracket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
After considering my needs and seeing a fellow mud-members mini-truck power steering set-up, I have decided to go this route.....I am looking for the beefy Dorry Steering Box bracket and I have heard that he makes a bracket for the saginaw pump so, I would consider that one as well...pm or e-mail me with pics and prices of what you have.....

Also, if someone has a 79-85 toyota PS 4wd box or a complete conversion kit for sale, I would consider these items as well....thanks! -Lee

Send a pm to orangefj45. I think he bought what Bill Dorry had left or bought the design. He can probably fix you up with the brackets.

Copenhagen1

thanks...I will try to reach him....thought I might find some others with either the bracket, or maybe a complete or steering box that are willing to sell for less than some of the typical ebay rates - thanks again!! -Lee

hey guys.
thanks for the pms and the referral. i finally got the ps pump mounting brackets back fro mthe laser cutters. the first bunch was off so i had them re-done. just picked up the new batch early this week and they look great.
i need to finish the kits but they'll be available later this week. i will post up as soon as they're ready to ship.

thanks again!!!!!

georg @ valley hybrids

let me know

Georg, that's great news...pm me with price shipped too Baltimore, MD, 21219 and I will make payment right away! you should put together complete kits including the box and pump, if priced right, I'd be all over it and I'm sure others would as well since the Dorr brackets are so much beefier than everything else on the market that I have seen....I'll be your first customer!:cheers:

-Lee

thanks lee.
i've had plenty of fellow mudders contact me via pm or email to get some of these so i'm happy that they're finally ready. i will post up tonight or tomorrow with the price and payment info.
a combo will be offered as well, but that's still a couple of weeks out.....

thanks again!
georg

thanks for the reply.

the ps pump mounting bracket kits are $90 including shipping. the kits are now in stock and will be ready to ship on saturday; i need to finish the hardware kits tomorrow.

price will be $90 and that includes shipping to you. not sure on pricing on the ps box bracket kit yet, but as soon as i have them available i will post up.

thanks again!!!!!

georg @ valley hybrids

any pics georg? these mount hi or low?d/s or pass . side?

Georg, I'll keep checking back to see when the pump and box brackets are both ready so I can purchase both at the same time and hopefully save a few bucks!!....thanks again...Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom