WTB Daily Driver FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here are some pic
toyota 042.jpg
toyota 043.jpg
toyota 044.jpg

Hello,

I have been looking through a ton of posts and I have feelers out for a number of trucks. In the meantime, I figured I'd post and see what kind of response I get.

I am looking for something I can drive everyday. It doesn't have to be perfect looking, just mechanically sound. I am open to other makes/models so please let me know what you have (pics would be nice).

I am looking to spend less than 20k so please don't tease me with your high-dollar rigs. I've already got an 08 FJ and I can't afford another expensive toy.

I live outside of Philadelphia but I don't mind buying and shipping something from the West Coast.

Thanks! --Jason

My daily driven '74 FJ40 is available. Check the for sale section for British Columbia, Canada. I live 10 mins. away from the border and can deliver across the line to your shipper.

email for more pics and info if you're interested,
bonussigns@shaw.ca
Rick in Chilliwack

AGreekBoy

Does your dad know you are selling his rig? Or is that your rig?

very funny it is mine i did not look like that when i got it though

the rig is not originally for sale, i just want to fund another diesel conversion and it would help alot. if i cant get what i want for it than the rig will be for my unborn son.

very funny it is mine i did not look like that when i got it though

the rig is not originally for sale, i just want to fund another diesel conversion and it would help alot. if i cant get what i want for it than the rig will be for my unborn son.

AGreekBoy: What are you asking for your rig?

Thanks to everyone who responded with a vehicle and those who offered advice about my purchase.

I found a '74 FJ40 and I will be picking it up next week. Pics to follow!

--Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom