SOLD WTB Austin TX 16” 100 Series wheels/rims (or trade for 18” Tundras) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
I have a 100 series 2000 LC and swapped into 18” Tundra rims. Would like to purchase, and go back to, stock alloy 16” rims.

Or can offer in trade 18” Tundra rims with excellent condition Michelin LTX MS tires, cash plus or minus or even swap depending on the trade.

Thanks!

DEC19F7D-396E-42E9-8865-FE6B3DE7122A.jpeg

CC7D82DF-1230-4DCC-B3B1-8892CAF2E517.jpeg

I think we can make a deal. How about we figure out the process of getting these to each other?

I think we can make a deal. How about we figure out the process of getting these to each other?
Thanks for you message but I’m looking for LC rather than the LX rims and I’d like a local deal. Looks like you’re in ATL. I do appreciate it, though!

What size are the Michelin tires? I just picked up a 1998 LC that has stock rims and new 265 70 R16 Yokohama tires, but I'd like to upsize...

What size are the Michelin tires? I just picked up a 1998 LC that has stock rims and new 265 70 R16 Yokohama tires, but I'd like to upsize...
Hi, they are 265/65 R18. Not sure youll gain much. Just about an inch in overall height maybe. Which Yokels do you have? The Michelins also say Defender on the side, whatever that means, I’m not a tire guy. They are pavement oriented, though, I know that much lol.
Thanks
Rod

Thanks for you message but I’m looking for LC rather than the LX rims and I’d like a local deal. Looks like you’re in ATL. I do appreciate it, though!
No problem. Best of luck! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom