WTB: Aussie Dash Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A while back I ended up getting my hands on a 1975 55 that apparently originated in Australia. Its awesome...love it.

My problem? I'm in the US and getting some parts might be tricky.

First on my list of parts I can't find? The dash panel where the radio sits. A previous owner cut up the dash to make a newer radio fit in, and now its kinda trashed...I'd like to restore the dash to its former glory if possible. There is more of the dash than just that panel that is not in tip-top shape...the top cushion part is all tore up and split too, so if anyone has other Aussie parts I'm interested!! At some point I'm going to try and put Power Steering in, but again...wrong side of the truck! More parts? I'll take what I can get!

I'll obviously pay any shipping to get something to the US.

:cheers:

Thanks!

I'm currently in Australia and will be traveling back and forth a number of times over the next year. The soonest being on the 28th of this month. If you find what your after I'll bring it over and help you organize your purchase here.

Good luck with the PS. I'm looking for a setup for my 78 and have only found one. The guy wont part out the truck....yet:)

Let me know if you need a hand.

Aaron

Right on...much appreciated!

Indiana eh? I spent some time there, and still have family in Indy.

Hail Purdue my friend!! :p

Just bumping this up. I'm willing to pay to ship it from Down Under if someone can find me one. Much appreciated.

Ill have a look around for you. Im finding 55 parts really hard to find down here of late.

Dave

I'll take whatever I can get! I appreciate you checking around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom