For Sale WTB A CLEAN 1991-1992 FJ80 SUB 160K +/- (1 Viewer)

Hello Mudders,

I am on the hunt for a weekend exploration rig, and I would love to find a clean 1991-1992 FJ80 with no rust, and in a very good-excellent condition. I am open to pretty much all the factory colors, white, charcoal, burgundy, champagne etc...
But I do not want leather interior, only that great toyota tweed cloth interior, please!!!!!

Ideally this rig with have 100-150k miles, and maintenance records, a clean car fax report, and no rust :)

Please PM me with your direct contact info please!

Thank you everyone!!!!

Toyota Landcruiser - 168k original miles little over your 160 range. IIRC it was $3500 and had some different pics, they must have changed it. Still , that is a lot of truck for the price IMO.
Thank you for sharing that rig! I totally agree with you that this FJ80 is a steal and worth figuring out, except, and I forgot to mention that I do not want to look at that black thing attached to the right fender. I am pretty sure those things are drilled into the fender, and therefore, do you know what would be the solution to remedy that? is that a used replacement fender, or something else? Based on the fact that she doesn't stay running., leads to believe that she may have swallowed too much mud or water in a swamp, and could be a can of worms. I will check into this, but I really think I'd rather pay a little more for a previously owned family cruiser that has been used more gently... Keep me posted in case you see any others, thank you very much!

Thank you for sharing that rig! I totally agree with you that this FJ80 is a steal and worth figuring out, except, and I forgot to mention that I do not want to look at that black thing attached to the right fender. I am pretty sure those things are drilled into the fender, and therefore, do you know what would be the solution to remedy that? is that a used replacement fender, or something else? Based on the fact that she doesn't stay running., leads to believe that she may have swallowed too much mud or water in a swamp, and could be a can of worms. I will check into this, but I really think I'd rather pay a little more for a previously owned family cruiser that has been used more gently... Keep me posted in case you see any others, thank you very much!

Hi, getting ready to list mine, a bit over your mileage requirement at 215,260 but tons of toyota dealer & local 4x4 shop maintenance history socal only truck, front seat covers since I got it in 2001 w/66,000 miles,
005.JPG
003.JPG
002.JPG
new falken AT 35" tires, 2.5" ome lift, arb winch bumper (no winch) 2 owner needs minor things.... PM me if interested located in Ventura

Last edited:
Monday Bump!!!
Still searching for my Bigfoot!
Clean Car fax, 150k miles +/-, bone stock 3fe FJ80...
Will be patient until the right one comes along.
Thank you to everybody who has tried to help!!!!!

Josey1972

SILVER Star
I have a 1992 converted to 4 speed and manual hubs I will be selling soon. No rust. The flares were removed and not very good job patching the holes. Interior is 9/10. Paint is 7/10. I bought it as a little around town vehicle/ project but between my company fleet, built 80 and a Honda I just never drive it. It pains me to sell but it just sits in my shop and gets driven once a month at best.

945DA5EA-8FF9-4A82-8F16-7E5B1FDEEA86.jpeg

I really think nice original first gen 80’s will find a future following. My 91 is a California 122k mile one owner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom