WTB: 99-01 UZJ in the Southeast... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm in Knoxville, TN, and willing to drive up to 500 miles for the right Cruiser.

Prefer a 2001 in Riverrock Green Mica w/ about 50k-70k on the clock with dealer records.

Would consider a 99-2001 in either Black or Riverrock w/ up to 90k on it, but if the mileage is that high, it has to be a steal or have dealer records w/ it. Prefer NO GOLD EMBLEMS AND NO PINSTRIPES. Body must be near-perfect (will accept small scratches, but NO DINGS), and interior must be immaculate.

Price depends on condition, color, maintenance records, and of course, miles...

c5_4.JPG

OR

22027040-7sm.jpg

Last edited:
naaah, this one is for the wifey. the runner stays put! :D

A lot of the 99's Ive seen have the gold package.

yeah, me too.

it can have the gold, cause it's and easy swap to chrome or black emblems, but it's not a selling point for me in the least.

Did you get my email about the white one in Raleigh?

uzj100

sure did. thanks. she's just not intersted in white.

for now, it's either riverrock or black only.

Has she ever owned a black car before?
Everything shows up in the paint, a major nightmare to keep clean.:crybaby:

If I could afford a detailing budget I do it tho!:D

just my $.02.

yeah, her car before this one was a black 94 prelude. now she has a white 3.2 TL. "white is OK, but boring" is her story.

well, i've been trying to cut a deal on a riverrock at the acura dealer where we got her car, but they're being asses.

i found another one that we're REALLY interested in. Black 01, perfect in ever way, 57k miles for $25800. not bad, and that's before negotiations. it's about 150 miles away, but for one w/ such low miles, it'd be worth the drive for sure.

bamachem said:
well, i've been trying to cut a deal on a riverrock at the acura dealer where we got her car, but they're being asses.

i found another one that we're REALLY interested in. Black 01, perfect in ever way, 57k miles for $25800. not bad, and that's before negotiations. it's about 150 miles away, but for one w/ such low miles, it'd be worth the drive for sure.

If you could get that one for $24,500-25,000 that sounds like a great deal. You better hurry, it won't last long.

When I bought my 2000, it had the gold emblems:mad: The first thing I did was rip them off and man was that a chore! replaced it with the chrome. I prefer the pearl, but they were too proud of those!

Here's an update that may help guide some of you in pricing.

The dealership I work at purchased 2000 uzj 100 for $16,000. the other day.
Black with 72k on it. My cost to buy it was $16,500.00, but I'm too tapped out on other cruiser projects now.:mad:

Interior needed serious detailing..... lots of spilled drink and food .

It went to auction and sold for right at $16,000. also. Botton line... there are some good 98-00 that have hit rock bottom marketwise, so it's a buyers market without a doubt!

wow that's cheap. so your dealer sent it back to auction? if they still have it? what's the asking price and where is it if they still have it? we're seriously thinking about pulling the trigger on monday for the 01 w/ 57k for $25k...

man it always makes me drool whenever i hear the northern prices. i guess i need to come up to the auctions there once in a while...

Andy,
If you want me to go check out a cruisers for you, take better pics, drive them, buy them before you get a chance to... let me know! :D (you said you were looking at one in atl, so I thought I would offer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom