Wanted WTB 95-97 LC/LX450 in or near Colorado (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a 95-97 Land Cruiser or LX450 in or near Colorado. Near St. Louis, MO may work too since I have family back there that could look at it. My wife and I want to sell (or trade) my wife's 06 Mercedes E350 wagon for this vehicle so it will be a daily driver. However, it will also be our/my trail and camping vehicle so any mods that have done would be a bonus (lift, tires, bumpers and sliders) but nothing that would overly compromise the ride on the street. The lower the miles the better and I would ideally like to stay well under 200k. Also, front and rear lockers are a must. Would be willing to pay up to $10k if it didn't have too many miles and had some mods done to it already. Let me know if I missed anything and thanks in advance.

Haha. I emailed you at the end of last week through craigslist to look at it on Sunday but you were going to be out of town. I'm still working out of town this week but will email you soon about taking a look at it this upcoming weekend. Thanks again.

Still in the market.

No longer in the market. Found one on Las Vegas Craigslist being sold by a mud member. I'm in love. No, seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom