Wanted WTB - 80 series shock bushing plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Following the install of my new OEM shocks, I mis-placed one of the bushing plates. I only need one and it is the smooth topped one.

Anyone have any leftovers?

Eric

Following the install of my new OEM shocks, I mis-placed one of the bushing plates. I only need one and it is the smooth topped one.

Anyone have any leftovers?

Eric

Eric,

I think I have what you looking for. Are you talking about the front shock's round metal plate that goes on top of the shocks mount? Do you have a picture of the one you have for reference?

Noel

This is the "lipped" version of what I am looking for. The one I am looking for does not have the raised area around the center hole. It is smooth, so you can have the shock threads sticking through and tighten up a nut.
IMG_1218.jpg

This is the "lipped" version of what I am looking for. The one I am looking for does not have the raised area around the center hole. It is smooth, so you can have the shock threads sticking through and tighten up a nut.

uaber,

That plate in picture goes under the shock mount in between bushings. I have one that is a little bit scratched up due to grinding wheel when I was removing my shocks.

Here is the picture of the plate you need. PM me your mailing address.
top plate.jpg

Looks like the one I need. PM sent.

Does it matter if the lipped one is above or below the shock mount?

Looks like the one I need. PM sent.

Does it matter if the lipped one is above or below the shock mount?

When I took my front shocks out, the lipped one was sitting below the shock mount and probably the reason for that is to make sure to align the shock's bushings and stud on the hole. So if you are installing the OEM shocks, then go with the manufacturer (toyota):D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom