Wanted Wtb 3b (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Stone, I know this technically belongs in the wanted section but I thought I would have a lot better chance posting it here. If possible can you leave it for a few days before you move it?

I'm looking to buy a 3B engine thats in good running condition to replace the tired 3B in my BJ42. I'm not too concerned with milage, just good-even compression and oil pressure. Please contact me if anyone knows of anything out there. burningsyn@hotmail.com (432)426-2791

Thanks,
Colby

Yeah, thats a hell of a deal but it's out of my price range. Plus, I already have a 4 row rad, H55 and home built turbo.

Colby

still lookin

I have a good runner. Unknown mileage. It was in an 82 BJ60 but its a five bearing cam engine so its at least a late '84. I bought the roll over for the drivetrain and drove it around as a shop tractor for a while before I parted it out. Was saving it for my BJ70 but I found a 13B instead so its for sale. Asking $1000 cdn plus accessories. FOB Calgary AB

I'll move it, but it will have a redirect in this forum for at least a week.....Hope that helps.

Thanks Brownbear!

Lowenbrau, pm sent.

ttt

ttt

to lowenbrau.

is the 3B still for sale?

and it is running very well! Thanks, Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom