Wanted Wtb 2f Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2F head, yup mine is cracked, i need a good one my zip is 60464, this is for a 84 fj60.

I have a 2F head off a 76 FJ40, drop me a pm if your interested in it . You know that its Very heavy soo shippimg will be down right expensive.

Im in Huntsville, AL 35808

figured that much.. There are 2 in a yard i'd have to pull and no guarntees they would be good if you get desperate. AND I know what your going through to find one... been there done that. Try to find a head as close to home as possible.

Before you guys start shipping, he needs an 81 or newer head to keep his compression.......
Butch

shipping is definately going to be $$$'s, but I've got an 82, also have a 3FE if you want to go that route, but probably cheaper to find one closer to home. I'm in central MT

Texican said:
Before you guys start shipping, he needs an 81 or newer head to keep his compression.......
Butch

nothing a mill or a machine shop can't fix. Most F's will fit besides the really early ones. I finally went with a 76 dome piston head on my 82 fj60... Just have to mill it to get the cmpression back and it's a stronger head than the latter IMHO. Thanks to mr whatley back when I did it i got skooled on heads. IF not I don't think I would have ever found a late model head to install on that cruiser without big coin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom