Wanted WTB 2013+ LC or LX, lower miles, CLEAN. Any leads appreciated! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If anyone has a lead on a truck at a dealer or one for sale, let me know. Open to mods. Looking to stay away from white. Open to any other colors.

Looking for under 80k miles, in good condition (good paint, no accidents, well cared for, etc).

Last edited:
Slee's trucks for sale section.

Hey there. I am looking spefically for white, please pm if you happen to run across a super clean one.

Dude, just buy one... Not that hard, there have been some offered to you, and there are a bunch available stock!!!

San Diego craigslist is great. Tons of good Lc’s and lx’s there. I am looking at a White 2013 with 55k miles this week asking $40k. If it doesn’t work for me I’ll send it to you 👍🏼. It took me 4 months to find my last (current) LC. Just hang out here long enough and you will find the right truck.

Just for laughs I sent him this message:

I'd like to know if the Used 2013 Toyota Land Cruiser Base you have listed on Cars.com for $22,000 is still available. Can you tell me the VIN? How can I purchase or see the vehicle? Thanks

Let's see what he has to say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom