Wanted WTB - 2013-2015 LC200 also can trade 87FJ60 as part of deal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(14, 69, 6)
Good morning,

Well, the time has come to get into a newer Landcruiser. I have a 1987 FJ60 that I thought I would have forever, but my new job has me taking road trips from 3-4 hours one way two or three times a month. Wife would be more comfortable with me in something safer, and I'd be more comfortable in general in a 200 Series and it's a lot better for my job for a variety of reasons.

I still have a 75 BJ40 to satisfy my wrenching needs, but will either be selling or including as part of the trade my 1987 FJ60.

Looking for a 2013-2017 LC200, 75,000 miles or less and rust free, clean car fax, etc. Prefer black or white with tan interior, but also like silver with black interior. Would love an Amazon Green one with tan interior, but those are few and far between
Willing to spend up to $45k cash for the right vehicle and I'm willing to do a fly and drive to just about anywhere. That price probably prices me out of the 2016 and 2017, but you never know.

The 60 needs some work, but it runs very well and has 190,000 miles on it with very, very little rust. Like almost none with original paint. I'll be replacing the windshield, dash pad soon among other little items preparing it to sell. I'll be the classic FJ60 owner that will regret selling it, but it is what it is.

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom