For Sale WTB 2007 LX470 OEM Master window switch assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for an 84040-60091 Toyota OEM Genuine MASTER SWITCH ASSY, POWER WINDOW REGULATOR, new or working IGC used (refundable if it doesn't work.) Do not need the wood grain cover plate, just the switch assembly.

what are the symptoms of your issue?

I have a 2001 LX470 master switch and door harness if that would help. Not sure if the switch is the same.

Got a '99 switch here as well.

IMG_E0444.JPG

IMG_E0445.JPG

I have a 2001 LX470 master switch and door harness if that would help. Not sure if the switch is the same.
They’re listed in Toyota’s parts catalog as to be ’02 - ’07 Land cruiser or LX 470. So, I’m guessing it likely won’t, but IDK for 100%. Thanks though!

They’re listed in Toyota’s parts catalog as to be ’02 - ’07 Land cruiser or LX 470. So, I’m guessing it likely won’t, but IDK for 100%. Thanks though!
Yeah, looking at the window lock switch, seems like the newer model is flush at the bottom.

Check the ground at the window switch. In my 2006 lx the ground wire inside the door harness boot was broken nd caused all sorte of gremlins. Sounds like the po tried to solve that but the door hinges prevent good grounding probably

Check for continuity between the white with black stripe wire at the connector and the vehicle battery. Should be very little resistance

Check the ground at the window switch. In my 2006 lx the ground wire inside the door harness boot was broken nd caused all sorte of gremlins. Sounds like the po tried to solve that but the door hinges prevent good grounding probably

Check for continuity between the white with black stripe wire at the connector and the vehicle battery. Should be very little resistance
Anything in a thread abut this, you know of? Maybe some more detailed info, pics? I traced things the best I knew how. The ground wire the Po installed was spliced into the harness wires and then bolted to the door. I removed it and it made no difference one way or the other. Strange.

Anything in a thread abut this, you know of? Maybe some more detailed info, pics? I traced things the best I knew how. The ground wire the Po installed was spliced into the harness wires and then bolted to the door. I removed it and it made no difference one way or the other. Strange.
what it sounds like to me is that ground the po added was possibly not adequate.

what it sounds like to me is that ground the po added was possibly not adequate.
Ok, well I’ll redo it and ck continuity, through all wires and see what I get. The only thing the aftermarket did was to make the lights go out when closing the doors, which helped but works like a cheap POS, IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom