WTB 2005-2006 DC Tundra 4WD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unoman

SILVER Star
Threads
Probably a long shot, but thought I'd throw this out to the group in case someone hears of something. I've scoured every listing on every major classifieds website, BUT I'm looking for a 05-06 4wd double cab Tundra. I have cash in hand and I'm ready to purchase. If any of y'all know of or hear anything about on being for sale, please let me know.

Thanks
CB

I’ve got an ‘06 2wd double cab. Not for sale, but that truck is a total work horse. Good luck!

I’ve got an ‘06 2wd double cab. Not for sale, but that truck is a total work horse. Good luck!

Agreed. Mine doesn't check any of the boxes he's looking for, (except 4WD), but I love it!

1620048312368.png

Last edited:
I was just looking at these again last week. there's a 5 speed 4x4 in Ft Collins with almost 300k for (an overpriced) $10k. I'm amazed what these first gen tundra's sell for!

You're not the only one looking ;) but I'll keep an eye out

1620048644596.png

That's wild-- I bought mine in '17-- 110k miles, one owner, $7k

I was just looking at these again last week. there's a 5 speed 4x4 in Ft Collins with almost 300k for (an overpriced) $10k. I'm amazed what these first gen tundra's sell for!

You're not the only one looking ;) but I'll keep an eye out

View attachment 2663832
I’m flying to DEN tomorrow to pick up a 2006 4wd DC. Darell Waltrip edition...which cracks me up. Apparently they only made 2000 Waltrip units

6CD14108-3069-4A74-AA80-026CE6548A08.jpeg

That's wild-- I bought mine in '17-- 110k miles, one owner, $7k
A lot has changed in 4 years, especially with used 4wd Toyotas!

I’m flying to DEN tomorrow to pick up a 2006 4wd DC. Darell Waltrip edition...which cracks me up. Apparently they only made 2000 Waltrip units

View attachment 2666682
Sweet truck! TIL about the factory graphics on the rear quarters

Have a good trip!

1620309626007.png

Glad the graphics are gone as well, otherwise you'd have to beef up your uni-brow and plan the return trip using only left turns

42303.jpg

Y'all laugh about Waltrip and Nascar, but I'll be out at COTA on 5/22, for the Toyota Tundra 225.

Clicky

Expand your miiiiinds..... :rofl:

Im not laughing at NASCAR or Waltrip now, but I will when watching those drivers navigate the COTA circuit.

NASCAR isn't just ovals, boys. Google for the road race courses they run every year.
I have been to many NASCAR races, in the pits, on the pit box, behind the scenes and in the garages....I'm familiar with the sport. I'm not here to debate NASCAR vs F1 vs ELMS vs GTE cars etc. Even NASCAR drivers have said this is going to be an "entertaining" race. at COTA.

I have been to many NASCAR races, in the pits, on the pit box, behind the scenes and in the garages....I'm familiar with the sport. I'm not here to debate NASCAR vs F1 vs ELMS vs GTE cars etc. Even NASCAR drivers have said this is going to be an "entertaining" race. at COTA.

Who is debating?

Probably a long shot, but thought I'd throw this out to the group in case someone hears of something. I've scoured every listing on every major classifieds website, BUT I'm looking for a 05-06 4wd double cab Tundra. I have cash in hand and I'm ready to purchase. If any of y'all know of or hear anything about on being for sale, please let me know.

Thanks
CB
Still looking? My boss was looking to sell his a month or two ago. I'll see if it's still available. Has steel bumpers and a winch.

Mike, let me know more about it. CB bought one already.

Original gasoline in the tank too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom